As a development platform, HLN is committed to providing exposure opportunities for our trusted professional members. We believe it’s important to showcase all you have to offer, and sometimes that’s hard to do standing on your own.
Businesses that provide wellness services or resources qualify as members.
A principal belief we teach and educate around is collaboration-not competition.
We want plenty of variety in each category of wellness so our practitioners can find people they enjoy collaborating with and our community has options that suit their individual needs.
We do, however, restrict membership to 3 professionals per company, per chapter. This applies to independent consultants with a particular company as their main business, or individual employees from a company where the employees are paying their individual membership dues and not the company itself.
*All applications are subject to review and approval from our committee.
- Directory Listing on our Website
- Upload your own content to our website
- Share your recipes, blogs*, and events on our website! (*note: when uploading blogs they cannot be exactly the same as blogs already shared on your own, or another website. Google could ding the content as plagiarized.)
- Don’t forget to add HLN as a co-host to your events on Facebook and we can help promote them!
- Opportunity to offer a “perk” to our Elite Community Members
- This is a program to reward our community members for getting engaged with our professionals,
- It also creates a pool of new and interested prospects for our professionals to do business with. (Each professional member is required to recruit 2 community members within their 12 month membership)
- 1x Month Building Better Business Lunch & Learn.
- This is a business development lunch and learn designed to offer practical tools for you to take and apply in your business.
- This opportunity is included in membership but is open to non-members for $10.
- In the event a chapter director is unable to secure a business development speaker, non-local chapters can choose to teleconference into another chapter’s Building Better Business. This will be decided by each chapter director.
- 1x Quarter Connect & Grow after hours event.
- This free potluck style event is open to professionals and community members. It’s meant to help facilitate warm connections in a relaxed atmosphere, over good food!
- 1-HLN “Spotlight” Event.
- HLN Community Events
- At least 1 large community centered event. This event may be different in each chapter and is typically a vendor fair. Each chapter may also do more than 1 event per year.
- Preferred Pricing on renting the Peachtree City HLN Center
- Need a place to host that awesome class you offer? You can rent rooms at our wellness center by the hour or the day.
- Marketing Mentor
- This online interactive coaching class is offered 1x month, recorded and posted to our website. It features practical marketing advice to help you grow your business.
- Social Media
- We have two Facebook groups. 1 is Professional Members only. You’ll find updates within the network here and you can use it to ask for direct referrals or support from your fellow members.
- Community Facebook Group. This is open to anyone and everyone. We have about 500 participants so far. Post content, events, questions, new information etc. https://m.facebook.com/groups/2028318864128967?ref=share
Apply through our website. When the application comes in and is approved, you’ll receive an email with the the link for you to pay your dues.