As a development platform, HLN is committed to providing exposure opportunities for our trusted professional members. We believe it’s important to showcase all you have to offer, and sometimes that’s hard to do standing on your own.
Businesses that provide wellness services or resources qualify as members.
A principal belief we teach and educate around is collaboration–not competition.
We want plenty of variety in each category of wellness so our practitioners can find people they enjoy collaborating with and our community has options that suit their individual needs.
We do, however, restrict membership to 3 professionals per company, per chapter. This applies to independent consultants with a particular company as their main business, or individual employees from a company where the employees are paying their individual membership dues and not the company itself.
*All applications are subject to review and approval from our committee.
- Directory listing on our website
- Upload your own content to our website
- Share your recipes, blogs*, and events on our website! (*note: when uploading blogs they cannot be exactly the same as blogs already shared on your own, or another website. Google could ding the content as plagiarized.)
- Remember to add HLN as a co-host to your events on Facebook and we can help promote them!
- Opportunity to offer a “perk” to our Tools to Thrive Members
- This is a program to reward our community members for getting engaged with our professionals.
- It also creates a pool of new and interested prospects for our professionals to do business with. (Each professional member is expected to recruit 2 Tools to Thrive members within their 12-month membership.)
- Monthly Building Better Business Lunch & Learn
- This is a business development lunch and learn designed to offer practical tools for you to apply in your business.
- This opportunity is included in membership but is open to non-members for $10.
- In the event a Chapter Director is unable to secure a business development speaker, non-local chapters can choose to teleconference into another chapter’s Building Better Business.
- Quarterly Connect & Grow after-hours event
- This free potluck-style event is open to both professionals and the community. It’s meant to help facilitate warm connections in a relaxed atmosphere over good food!
- HLN “Spotlight” Event.
- Want to showcase your business or location? We’ll help facilitate one spotlight-style event promoted to our professional members and the community. You can even use our Development Room at the HLN Center at no charge.
- HLN Community Events
- Minimum one large community-centered event. This event may be different in each chapter and is typically a vendor fair. Each chapter may also do more than one event per year.
- Marketing Mentor
- This online interactive coaching class is offered monthly, recorded and posted to our website. It features practical marketing advice to help you grow your business.
- Social Media
- We have two Facebook groups. One is for Professional Members only. You’ll find updates within the network here and you can use it to ask for direct referrals or support from your fellow members.
- Community Facebook Group. This is open to anyone and everyone. Post content, events, questions, new information, etc. https://m.facebook.com/groups/2028318864128967?ref=share
Apply through our website. When the application comes in and is approved, you’ll receive an email with the the link for you to pay your dues.